Friday, January 9, 2009

You can't run ... you can't hide ...

Sometimes you have to go the extra mile in order to get a laugh. :)

Feeling the need to bring humor to friends lives? 0 dollars
Gas used in a trip to the store? 25 cents
A copy of the magazine Life & Style Weekly? 3 dollars
Scanning the front cover so I can use it in this post? 0 dollars

Taking the fact my friend is feeling sick and turning it instead into a scenario where she's depressed and hiding from everyone because Brad Pitt scorned her?

Well maybe not, Priceless, but it was still fun to do :)




















Hope you guys are still feeling better and I hope this made ya laugh .. you know you're way too good for Brad Pitt anyway.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Definitely made me laugh! Um out of curiosity, why didn't he have kids with me, he just left and never said.

Rob said...

Well guys with the last name of Pitt .. their attitude stinks :)