Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Blurbs from the Burbs: Team meeting

Today during our really super fun team meeting .. or as I like to call it ... Super Happy Fun Time, I jotted down a quick conversation I observed between two other folks on the team. Yes I'm writing down other people's conversations in order to poke fun of it on my blog. Hopefully there is a pill to cure me.

Now check this out ... :)

Person 1: Did you guys have a staff meeting this week?
Person 2: Oh tomorrow?
Person 1: It was rescheduled right?
Person 2: Yeah yeah.

Ok. I dare you to try and make that make sense to me. Sometimes I wonder if people even listen to each other when they speak. Three questions. One answer. Blows me away. And I laugh about things like this in private ALL the time.

I mean watching this was like seeing two people on the phone sitting near one another but talking to separate people. Then its like you're hearing one end of two different discussions and they *nearly* matched up. It was hilarious. Guess you had to be there.

Honestly I wish you had been. It would have been more fun :)

No comments: