Thursday, July 23, 2009

Cool way to check on the munchkin ...

I found this little diddy on the innerwebz and thought it was cool! Sure I had to impersonate my wife over at the social networking site Bellyhood.com but since they excluded guys, I was ok with that.

What? Dads can't be allowed to log in, download a widget for their blog? P'shaw I say! And so here is the little widget for our little gidget.









I bet when you first saw this, knowing me for the geek I am, that you all thought I'd hooked up a sonogram machine (purchased from Ebay for cheap) to our wireless network at home, then strapped the contraption to my wife .. JUST so I could add this feed to my blog .. now would *I* do that? Although ... hey! Come back here honey, this'll just take a minute!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Awesome! Although it should say Rob & Heather's :-)

Rob said...

Yeah there wasn't room :( So I just changed it to Horton instead.

Jennifer said...

that is so cool!