Sunday, August 2, 2009

A Friend in Need

I received a message earlier today from a person in my blog-guild to which I belong. I don't personally know either the blogger who notified me of this or the lady who is in need of help. But I don't have to. Getting the word out about her situation is the right thing to do. Your thoughts and prayers are appreciated for her.

And now, I'll let Michelle's words speak for themselves ...


Fellow bloggers,

I have a neighbor who is fighting for her life after delivering triplets 3 weeks ago. (And things are not looking good). I wrote about it here and here. If any of you are so inclined, we would very much appreciate you posting this information on your blogs, as well. We also have a Facebook page here.

Obviously, it is our hope that word about Debbie Goff and her triplets will "go viral." Please accept my thanks for any help you can give toward that end!

No comments: