Saturday, December 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Jenn!

A tradition was begun last year at this time.  And that time has come again. :)  It's time to put aside the normal blogging of the day and dedicate my meager site to my good friend Jenn for the day.

Happy Birthday Jenn!

I've known you for a good little while now and I hope to continue pestering you for years to come :)  You're the coolest Jennifer ever and I hope you have a great day!  Thanks very much for being my friend!  I hope your birthday today is filled with awesomeness :)



2 comments:

Jennifer said...

You are too sweet, and I will come out of my pity party over my age to grin, and then crawl back under my rock to sulk :). Okay its not really that bad.

Rob said...

Sounds like you're doing about as well with your age (which we will keep secret here) as I did with turning 40. It really wasn't a big deal. Yeah that's my story and I'm sticking to it. :P

Well I hope you have some time to sit and read quietly or craft or write or some of your other favorite stuff today. :)